All In One (Email, Messenger, Chat, Photos, Videos, Social Networking, Friends and much more)

About Me

My photo
SEMARANG, JAWA TENGAH, Indonesia
Write about blogging tips, blog Promotion tips and tips Indonesian-language blog monetization through business programs online through Blogging (dot) Com Entire contents are the views and experiences Blogging (dot) Com personal. You can get the latest updates and tips on the best of Blogging (dot) Com free via RSS or email.

Followers

Bible

Quran

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Make Money Blogging: Why I chose it

My blog is dedicated to teaching others how to make money blogging, being the best at internet marketing, and all things in between. But why have I chosen a niche that is so hard to turn around into being the #1 source online? Let me explain…

You all know that there are a ton of blogs out there that teach you how to make money blogging. You will also know that most of them are rarely updated, or updated on a strange schedule. I continue on as predicted, and sometimes even more than predicted. The simple fact is that I chose a topic which has the best chance of attracting commentators. Why? Because every single blogger out there who has an ad on their blog is looking for the information that I teach.

Because my readers are bloggers, I don’t have to choose a blog to comment on based on it’s niche. You can write about travel, and I might comment on your blog. You would see my comment, and follow back to my blog to find information on blogging. This is the exact reason why I knew this blog would be successful.

You may not know a thing about making money blogging, but it is nothing to worry about. You can choose your niche, and still target multiple readers. If you write for health, you have a target of literally anyone who is concerned about their health. You can aim to reach mothers who want to keep their kids healthy, or elderly who are naturally concerned about their health. If you write for travel, your readers are going to be travel agents, and anyone who wants to go on vacation.

When you decide to make money blogging though, make sure you stop by here.

No comments: